Thursday 21 March 2013

SS2014

I'm off for a jaunt to Belgium and so will be getting inspired at a great friend of mine's 40th birthday shindig! And believe me, Liege is certainly a hive of activity! I love it!

So whilst I'm supping a Faro, quaffing a Mort Subide, and sliding off my chair with a Judas, I thought I'd show you what I have in mind for SS2014. 

I'm thinking animal print (still a big trend!)




and geometrics - very commercial. Working in some metallic thread.






And I'm liking landscapes and scenes! Inspiration from the intriguing Timorous Beasties , Linwood Fabrics and Wallpapers and the talented mother & daughter duo MissPrint






Not an easy project to interpret in a print on a box but I like the representation of nature - trees and mountains and I think it would work well.



Off kilter spots, crosses, letters and numbers too!








motifs shmotifs!!! but I think these add something a little more masculine!






So I bid farewell as I tie up loose ends before total relaxation into party mode! First stop Brussels' Cafe Arcadi famed for its flans and tarts! The Anchovy Butter option being a great fave! Cant wait!


Bon Voyage mes amis!!! 




4 comments:

  1. Love love the blues and yellows in particular - and stars & nautical themes are a winner in our house (star wars on sea!). Can't wait til August so I can get my hands on some pretty storage. My growing Simple Things mag stash needs some suitably sustainalovely storage for a start... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I too have a The Simple Things stash and NYLON and Elle Deco.....!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I too have a The Simple Things stash and NYLON and Elle Deco.....!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the geometrics ruth - let me know as soon as i can order please

    ReplyDelete